The addition of sophisticated SM6 Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Systems (UAV) to SkyMetro’s fleet of aerial imaging technology affords professional clients with a highly intimate look at our planet.
The revolutionary SM6s give us new overhead access to areas where manned helicopters or fixed wing airplanes are not an option, such as wildfire locations, crisis situation perimeters, flooded regions, and explosion sites.
Photography and video including thermo imaging can be secured with the SM6 for clients seeking visuals on everything from search and rescue operations to gathering surveying and engineering information. Read More
- Hexa prop unit can be configured for a wide range of professional requirements
- Lightweight yet very rigid design
- Extended flight time
- One or two person operation
- Integrated High Definition Camera
- Optional Gimbal with independent high resolution camera control
- Base Station with extensive programming and control features and mass live telemetry data
- Quick release system for accessory attachement
Our Base Station is fully loaded and ready to spring into action. Get the full control of the SM6 UAV.
Strength and agility with smooth movement to provide extreme responsiveness and high quality imagery.
Full aviation level training at the forefront of all the safety and compliance.